BSP In the News
- The Hill: Frank Knapp, Small business opposes multinational corporations' tax avoidance
- Minimum Wage News at our BUSINESS FOR A FAIR MINIMUM WAGE website
- The Hill: Report: Taxpayers shoulder burden for offshore tax haven use
- Paramus Post (NJ): Offshore Tax Havens Cost Average Taxpayer $1,026 a Year, Small Businesses $3,067
- U.S. PIRG, Sen. Levin, Small Business Leaders Release "Picking up the Tab 2013: Average Citizens and Small Business Owners Pay the Price for Offshore Tax Havens"
- American Forum: Scott Klinger, Half Time at the Federal Budget Super Bowl
- Philadelphia Daily News: Talking Small Biz
- Triple Pundit: Don’t Blame Google and Starbucks For Minimizing Tax Bills
- Roll Call: Time for Plan C - Close the Floodgates on Corporate Tax Dodging
- CFO: Small Biz, the Fiscal Cliff, and the Big, Bad Bank
- Westerly Sun: Business leaders urge change in tax system
- McClatchy Tribune News Service: A plea for tax fairness from small businesses
- UPI: 'Fiscal cliff': Is there a Plan C to avoid tax increases, spending cuts?
- Madison Capital Times: Wisconsin business owners join national call to raise corporate taxes
- Charlotte Observer: Charlotte small business owners urge tax reform
- Politico: 'Revenue-neutral' tax reform takes hit
- National Journal: Sen. Levin, Small Businesses Push for Corporate Tax Hikes
- Washington Post: Sen. Levin wants corporate tax revenue in a fiscal cliff deal
- The Hill: Corporate revenues must be in debt deal
- Accounting Today: Small Business Leaders Urge Closing of Corporate Tax Haven Loopholes
Current Sign On Statements
Sign On Statements Open to Current and Retired Business People
Support Positive Tax Reform
SIGN THE CORPORATE TAX REFORM STATEMENT: Don't let corporate tax dodgers dominate debate over corporate tax reform. Sign our new statement rejecting tax holidays for U.S. multinationals who disguised their U.S. profits as foreign profits to avoid taxes and calling for an end to unproductive tax loopholes and subsidies benefiting large corporations so we can level the playing field and raise revenues needed to restore economic vitality.
Business and Investors Against Tax Haven Abuse - SIGN THE PETITION AGAINST TAX HAVEN ABUSE: Support strong legislation to stop tax haven abuses. Offshore tax havens reward tax evaders, rob public funds of needed revenue and offload taxes to responsible businesses and households. Our economic progress is undermined when companies are rewarded for financial manipulation rather than productive investment, innovation and job creation.
Business for a Fair Minimum Wage
With less buying power than it had in the 1950s and 60s, today’s inadequate minimum wage means poverty for working families and undermines our businesses and our economy. More at www.businessforafairminimumwage.org.