BSP In the News
- The Hill: Frank Knapp, Small business opposes multinational corporations' tax avoidance
- Minimum Wage News at our BUSINESS FOR A FAIR MINIMUM WAGE website
- The Hill: Report: Taxpayers shoulder burden for offshore tax haven use
- Paramus Post (NJ): Offshore Tax Havens Cost Average Taxpayer $1,026 a Year, Small Businesses $3,067
- U.S. PIRG, Sen. Levin, Small Business Leaders Release "Picking up the Tab 2013: Average Citizens and Small Business Owners Pay the Price for Offshore Tax Havens"
- American Forum: Scott Klinger, Half Time at the Federal Budget Super Bowl
- Philadelphia Daily News: Talking Small Biz
- Triple Pundit: Don’t Blame Google and Starbucks For Minimizing Tax Bills
- Roll Call: Time for Plan C - Close the Floodgates on Corporate Tax Dodging
- CFO: Small Biz, the Fiscal Cliff, and the Big, Bad Bank
- Westerly Sun: Business leaders urge change in tax system
- McClatchy Tribune News Service: A plea for tax fairness from small businesses
- UPI: 'Fiscal cliff': Is there a Plan C to avoid tax increases, spending cuts?
- Madison Capital Times: Wisconsin business owners join national call to raise corporate taxes
- Charlotte Observer: Charlotte small business owners urge tax reform
- Politico: 'Revenue-neutral' tax reform takes hit
- National Journal: Sen. Levin, Small Businesses Push for Corporate Tax Hikes
- Washington Post: Sen. Levin wants corporate tax revenue in a fiscal cliff deal
- The Hill: Corporate revenues must be in debt deal
- Accounting Today: Small Business Leaders Urge Closing of Corporate Tax Haven Loopholes
Charlotte Observer: Charlotte small business owners urge tax reform
By Celeste Smith
Charlotte Observer Shop Talk, Dec. 20, 2012
Several small business owners from the Charlotte area are among hundreds who have signed two separate letters to President Obama and Congress urging tax reform.
The letters, both listed as having more than 600 signatures, were sent by the American Sustainable Business Council, Business for Shared Prosperity and the Main Street Alliance. Business for Shared Prosperity is still collecting signatures on its website. ...